https://crocketthoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Peanut-Butter-Honey-Truffles.jpg 555 740 Crockett Honey /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png Crockett Honey2020-03-18 12:36:202020-03-18 12:36:20Peanut Butter Honey Truffles
Peanut Butter Honey Truffles
A perfect sweet and salty snack to make at home, especially while you may be cooped up. Peanut Butter Honey Truffles with Coconut - a simple, unprocessed, healthy snack for a burst of sweet protein between meals. Kosher, pareve.
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ cup natural unsweetened peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey (you can use 3 tbsp for a less sweet flavor)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt (if your peanut butter already has salt, skip this)
- 2-3 tbsp dried shredded coconut
- Pulse the oats in a blender for 30-45 seconds till they become a powdery flour.
- Oats ground to flour in a blender.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, vanilla, salt and oat flour.
- Peanut butter truffle filling in a bowl.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Peanut butter honey truffle balls on wax paper.
- Roll each ball in dried coconut to coat.
- Rolling truffle centers in coconut.
- Place truffles in the refrigerator. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve cold. Store truffles in the refrigerator.