https://crocketthoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Easy-Roasted-Vegetables-with-Honey-and-Balsamic-Syrup1-681x1024-1.jpg 1024 681 Crockett Honey /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png Crockett Honey2020-01-08 20:03:382020-01-08 20:03:38Easy Roasted Vegetables with Honey and Balsamic Syrup
EASY ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH HONEY AND BALSAMIC SYRUP
We all get busy and after a hard day sometimes don’t feel like putting a lot of effort into a meal. This super tasty Easy Roasted Vegetables with Honey and Balsamic Syrup comes to the rescue!
- ½ lb brussels sprouts halved
- ½ lb cut carrots
- ½ lb halved small new potatoes white and purple
- 2 large shallots quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or use a Silpat silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts, carrots, potatoes and shallots with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to coat thoroughly.
- Transfer the vegetables to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 30 minutes.
- Place roasted vegetables back in bowl. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil, balsamic syrup and honey and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if necessary and serve.