https://crocketthoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Honey-Custard.jpg 225 197 /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png 2012-07-31 14:28:262016-11-14 12:35:36Honey Custard French Toast
A delicious variation on the traditional french toast recipe. This easy-to-make dish is perfect for a casual family breakfast or a specialty brunch menu. Honey is the ingredient responsible for the smooth, rich flavor of this already delicious meal.
Honey Custard French Toast
Makes 6 Servings
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Milk
- 6 Eggs
- 1-1/2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- ⅛ Tsp. Salt
- 12 Slices (3/4 Inch Thick) French Bread
- Honey and Toasted Pecans
- In large bowl, beat together honey, milk, eggs, cinnamon and salt.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture, turning to coat.
- Brown soaked slices in butter over medium heat, turning once.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
: 2 Slices : 447 : 16g : 64g : 3g : 14g : 226mg