/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png 0 0 /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png 2020-07-02 14:04:062020-06-30 14:07:45Spicy Honey Chicken Wings
Spicy Honey Chicken Wings
Looking for a way to spice up your 4th of July celebrations? Try these spicy honey chicken wings recipe to put a flavorful twist on a holiday classic.
- 2 lbs of chicken wings
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 fresno chile, diced
- Deep fry the chicken wings in vegetable oil.
- In a saucepan at medium-heat mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Toss fried wings in the honey hot sauce mixture and serve.
- Make sure to use tin foil to catch drippings when grilling and also to cover when resting grilled items.
- Make sure to glaze your ingredients toward the end of the cooking time to prevent burning the sugars with the direct fire.
- Make sure you have a high temp on one side and mid-low temp on the other side of the grill to control internal cooking temperature of your meats and avoid overcooking.
- Make sure you season generously with coarse kosher salt, as some will be lost in the grilling process.