https://crocketthoney.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/klancy-miller-sheet-pan-sunday-today-main2-200415_d935e1eab161d90cd326b137f91f06ca.fit-2000w.jpg 1000 2000 Crockett Honey /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png Crockett Honey2020-04-17 12:04:562020-04-17 12:04:56Sheet Pan Honey-Mustard Salmon with Vegetables
Sheet Pan Honey-Mustard Salmon with Vegetables
A quick seafood and vegetable dinner for one
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 medium carrot, trimmed and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion (from 1 small onion)
- 1 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ pound skin-on salmon fillet (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon butter, cut into four pieces
- 3 shiso leaves, thinly sliced (alternatively, you could use mint or basil)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a quarter sheet pan with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard and honey, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, toss together carrot slices, sliced onion and mushrooms, salt and olive oil. Place vegetable mixture on prepared sheet pan. Place salmon on top of sliced vegetables. Drizzle honey-mustard mixture on salmon. Place pieces of the butter on top of the vegetables.
- Bake until salmon is cooked to desired degree of doneness and vegetables are tender, 16-18 minutes. Sprinkle shiso leaves on top and serve immediately.