/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png 0 0 /wp-content/uploads/2016/11/crocket-honey-logo.png 2020-01-28 19:30:102021-01-16 08:39:10Grandmas Honey Muffins
Grandmas Honey Muffins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup 2% milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, butter and honey. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, 15-18 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
- Freeze option: Freeze cooled muffins in freezer containers. To use, thaw at room temperature or, if desired, microwave each muffin on high until heated through, 20-30 seconds.